Forum Posts

sohag hasan
Jul 18, 2022
In Welcome to the Forum
After starting to exercise, many people become more and more aware of their diet and body shape. If you suppress and restrict your eating too much, your body will often fight back and experience eating disorders such as binge eating. In the case of excessive restrictions, as soon as many people come into contact with something that "should not be eaten" (eg: eating a piece of cake), they think they have violated the rules and begin to deny themselves, and then start to retaliatory overeating. How to overcome binge eating? What should I do if I have binge eating? maintain a positive relationship with food Improve emotional eating, indulge and enjoy food when you go out with friends and family. Reduce the urge to label food, don't classify food as "healthy/unhealthy" or "good/bad", but look at food from a more objective Shadow Making perspective. Eat more nutrient-dense foods on a regular basis and try to eat a balanced diet, but it's okay to enjoy less nutrient-dense foods occasionally. Avoid fast fat loss, extreme weight loss mentality In the early days of fitness, many people will rush to see more changes just because they see some results. As a result, they may be attracted to fast-fat, extreme weight loss sports diet menus and plunged into a high-calorie deficit lifestyle (calorie intake is more than 25% less than calorie consumption). Low calorie intake and high calorie consumption, such as boiled meals + aerobics for a long time every day, create a very high calorie deficit to achieve rapid fat loss. After starting a high calorie deficit, many people will see some results and feel like they will continue with such an exercise diet menu and even increase the calorie deficit even furt to the 80/20 diet rule, 80% of the calories in a day's diet are taken from healthier sources, and the remaining 20% ​​of the calories can be allocated to the foods you want to eat. Of course, if you don't particularly want to eat today, you can still get that 20 percent of your calories from healthy foods. All in all, the main purpose of the 80/20 diet is to teach you to maintain a certain amount of flexibility in your diet, indulge at the right time, and make your life more balanced. arrow_forward_ios了解更多 Powered by GliaStudio
Why Do Some People Experience Binge Eating After Exercising Shadow Making content media
0
0
1
 

sohag hasan

More actions